Glow in the Dark UV Tattoo Singapore
Looking for a creative way to jazz up your night event? Our professional UV tattoo artists are highly sought for adult events at bars, clubs and D&Ds. Get ready to party with a touch of psychedelic style!
We have 5 types of UV Glow Services Including:
How many pax can you tattoo in 1 hour?
Between 30 to 40 pax per hour per artist depending on design. The use of stencils allow us to move through the queue at lightning speed.
Can you do customized tattoo designs?
Yes, we can produce customized stencils of your brand logos and designs at a nominal cost.
Is UV tattoo the same as airbrush tattoo?
These are 2 entirely different tattoo services.
Here are the main differences to help you decide which is best for your event:
(1) Power source – You do not need power source for UV tattoos unlike for airbrush tattoos.
(2) Ease of setup – Because we don’t need to be constrained by the power source, you have the option to have your UV tattoo artists do it roving style. Airbrush tattoos will require a proper booth setup.
(3) Ease of removal – UV tattoos are easily washable while airbrush tattoos may require a bit more scrubbing.
(4) Safety for use on face – Due to its ease of removal, UV tattoos are also suitable for application on the face. Airbrush tattoos on the other hand are harsher to remove and only suitable for use on the body.
(5) Color gradient – Our UV tattoos appear as a super vibrant rainbow with a nice gradient under daylight. The UV vibrance is akin to your highlighter pen. Airbrush tattoos on the other hand are usually done in a single solid color.
(6) Glow effect – Our UV tattoos will glow under UV light. Airbrush inks are only available standard and metallic colors that do not glow in UV light.
Should I hire UV tattoo artists instead of UV face & body painters?
If you want the fastest turnover to cater to a large crowd, our UV tattoo artists would be your best bet. Our UV tattoo artists apply the designs using stencils. This means we can move through the queue twice as fast as a freehand painter.
If branding visibility is important for your event as well, you will achieve a sleeker outcome when you hire our UV tattoo artists with customized stencils, compared to have the designs painted on freehand.
Are your UV tattoos invisible in daylight?
Good news because your UV tattoos are still visible in vibrant colors under daylight! Do note that you will need to ensure your dark environment is UV friendly in order for the tattoos to glow. We also provide rental of UV lights and lighting technician to help you with this.
Do I need any other special setup apart from UV lights?
For the standard booth setup, you just need to provide a table and 2 chairs per artist.
If you prefer a more interactive style, you can also have your artists rove and mingle within the crowd at a nominal cost. No table and chairs required if you decide to opt for roving UV tattoo artists.
Are you UV inks the ones we can find at the bookstore?
Our UV tattoo paints are NOT the normal UV paints from the bookstore as those are NOT suitable for use on skin. Our professional UV products are water-based makeup which are non-toxic & hypoallergenic. This means that are totally safe for use on face and body.
How do I remove the tattoos?
Our UV tattoo paints are water-based and can be easily washed off with warm water or baby wipes. We sourced from around the world and invested in the best UV paints that are
(1) non-toxic so it doesn’t matter if some of it is licked off,
(2) highly pigmented so we can paint much faster without having to go over a few times,
(3) dries fast and smudge-proof.
I am ready to book!
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your date, time, venue, no. of adults & theme for a quick quote!